Thursday, April 29, 2010

My Object

Turning on an electricity for long time wastes money, your time and your health so stop visiting sites and hitting my parts of keyboard. Time equals to a gold, use your time wisely. From now on, I really prefer you to know what you do and stop those actions which always make my life harm.

First of all, you always smash me with your fists and shut me down with buttons. Those stuffs make me so angry and hot. I sometimes hear so many materials taggling each other in the machine. After that, this is what I get, some of smoke in the machine release out so badly because of the small holes on the pipe and some of gears glow because it will be working really fast. Then I have to calm it down with smelling all the pollutions which will also make my network connections to a mental retard.

Next, everyday when I send you a message to upgrade my protection system, you just ignore them and delay it. Do you know how my body is going to be? It will be filled with the germs and virus which are becoming stronger and alot. Therefore, I get diseases and that will poison every programmes what you are using from me.

Third, here are the solutions if you want to handle the fast network connections and good quality of sounds and videos. When you get mad on my network and games, I want you to calm down unless my gears will explode and it will never can be fixed by engineers. Maybe, if you have a chance go to see the engineers for me, I think you should give it to the engineer for a week or something to fix me. This is because I have so many injuries and broken materials.

Lastly but not the least, you should not be lazy to upgrade my protection system. This particular system is the most important to prevent all the virus from some of the sites. It even helps you to prevent from hacking to your computer. In addition, I wish you to delete programmes those are not needed for you because it takes so many megabites of my maximum place. When the unfortunate lucks come to you, it can effect me really bad and pain.

I will extremely expect to see you reflecting yourself about bad habits. Let me have a equal balanced life like yours. My hope is just being cool, relaxed and confident. Please think before you do something about me. Seldomly, mad virus will just wipe your screen off. Thank you, my dope highness.

No comments:

Post a Comment